New Format -
• This will only be available to club members who sign up by 30 June 2017
• New comers will have to wait until the next course which will start in September (Formal tuition will not run during the summer holidays)
• Places on the July course are limited and sailors will be accepted on a first come first served basis
• The June course will cost £30 per sailor which will run on first 4 Saturday afternoons in July starting at 1:30pm boats rigged, changed ready to go.
• Sailors will be put into groups of ability and we will be looking at following the RYA syllabus and awarding certificates at the end to those that pass. Please note that although we are following the RYA syllabus these certificates will be DRSC Certificates, the RYA version could be available for those who wish to pay extra.
We currently have limitted availability of coaches in July. Parents with experience (especially those with PB2) should contact Dave Shilling to ensure there are sufficient resources available to run all sessions. If it is necessary to cancel a session for available personel the session will be run in September.
|Event Date||Sat 22-Jul-2017|
|Event End Date||Sat 22-Jul-2017|
|Registration Start Date||Thu 15 Jun 2017|
|Cut off date||Wed 21 Jun 2017|